The latest issue of Technology | Human Capital | Business is out!
This week’s featured article is “The Fine Art of Quitting” by Sharlyn Lauby from HR Bartender. In this new post Sharlyn talks about quitting and the fact that sometimes quitting is the best think we can do and that e shouldn’t be ashamed of taking that path.
Other great articles and content include:
- The 2 Metrics That Best Predict Quality of Hire, by Lou Adler on LinkedIn Talent Blog
- Are anonymous job posting the future of hiring?, by Lydia Dishman on FastCompany
- Top 5 Myths About Part-Time Workers, from FlexJobs
- Developing The Right Company Culture, from Talent Culture
- Navigating a career crossroads, from CareerBuider
- 25 Steve Jobs Quotes That Will Change the Way You Work—in the Best Way Possible, from The Muse
- How to find a great job when you’ve already got one, from CareerBuider
- 10 Ways to Sharpen Your Listening Skills at Work, from Levo
- and many more, featured from 50+ top contributors!
Enjoy and stay tuned for next week’s issue!
You can check Technology | Human Capital | Business archive at the “Archives” link at the top of the paper’s page immediately bellow the menu bar.
This paper is awesomely powered by Paper.li.