The latest issue of Technology | Human Capital | Business is out!
This week's featured article is "What Health Care Candidates Want Out of Their Next Employer", from CareerBuilder The Hiring Site. In this post, Debra Auerbach highlights the top revelations from CareerBuilder's new survey on what today’s health care candidates want out of an employer, what roadblocks they face when it comes to locating that perfect employment match and the implications these findings have on your recruitment strategy.
Other great articles and content include:
- 7 Times You Can (and Should) Learn From Your Mistakes at Work, from The Muse
- 9 Steps to Begin a Compassionate Career - Next Avenue, shared by Brazen
- Effectively Sourcing Talent from GitHub, from Dice
- 16 things you should remove from your resume, from The Ladders
- What Does a Recruiter Have in Common with Brad Pitt?, from The Undercover Recruiter
- Average U.S. Hiring Time Increased by 10 Days Since 2010, shared by HR Bartender
- 9 Global Recruiting Statistics Every Talent Acquisition Leader Should Know, from Jibe
- Who is REALLY Responsible for Employer Branding?, from Green Job Interview
- and many more, featured from 67 top contributors!
Enjoy and stay tuned for next week's issue!
You can check Technology | Human Capital | Business archive at the "Archives" link at the top of the paper's page immediately bellow the menu bar.
This paper is awesomely powered by Paper.li.